- CoinWorker is offered on an AS-IS and EXPERIMENTAL basis with NO WARRANTIES
whatsoever. Use at your own risk.
- Any balances offered or displayed are only estimates and provisional until paid.
CoinWorker may delay, adjust, or nullify pending balances for any reason.
- You agree that your contributions of analytical work are the product of your own
unique good-faith effort, using a single registered account per person, and will
be performed in accordance with current general and per-task instructions.
- You agree that compliance with local laws about your contributed work is your
sole responsibility, and you will not participate in any way, or on any
particular task, when prohibited your jurisdiction's laws.
- You agree that records of work activity by task name, value, and Bitcoin address
may appear in the public activity pages of this website. CoinWorker will not
publish your login details or email address, and will only use and share such
account details as necessary to deliver our service and coordinate task
delivery and assessment with our work supplier(s).
- Your registration and continued use of this system signifies acceptance of
these terms, as in effect at the time of your use, and subject to modification
at any time.
©2012-2014 CoinWorker.com - Terms - a Warge Geoshington production - Questions?
Follow @CoinWorking - 'Like' CoinWorker on Facebook